Tuesday 19 April 2011

Story About Myself

I have been wandering around dark and wet lands for a long time. Maybe my decision does not have a foundation, but maybe neither anything has a foundation. Why am I doing this thing? The only explanation that I can give you is not registered in any place, and the people that possibly could know about my story are not among us. Certainly there are a lot of things that are beyond the human understanding; a type of understanding always limited by vague principles.  Today, when the time and the life make me an old and tired man, I begin to write what happened with me long time ago. The cold is intense and I can feel how my body is shivering right now. However, to write is what I want to do in spite of these things (…)   “On certain occasion while I was walking to an old and mournful place I could see how in the distance something curious was happening. At the beginning I could not understand anything about this situation, but when I was near I felt how the fear arose inside me. I had never seeing something similar in my life. A strange being with famished appearance arose suddenly the void and with odd movements took something of somebody that was reclined on the street. Why does not this man move and why does not he say anything? I thought. Suddenly I understood what was happening at that moment. It was that the strange being was the death, and that the poor man, better his life, was a possession of this horrible creature.  All my life I believed the common tales about death were only false stories with those which people do not seek anything, just they wanted have something to tell us as a product of the imagination. But, now I become aware of the fact that those stories had some truth (…) Now, while I am in my cottage writing this story, I feel how terrifying that moment was. After the death had done those things to the man, she turned her body and she gave me a horrible grimace, a kind of insinuation that I would be in problems. Immediately, I felt the necessity to run away, as quick as I could. However, this rare creature disappeared without leaving rake.At night and in my home I could not avoid thinking about the existence and the life. Maybe my reflections were not so good, but I believe to have understood what is the object of all things that constitute the world: hope. People cannot live without this state of the soul. I can suppose that is this way due to people are beings that constantly feel the fear of losing their lives, their existences (…)For many days, while I was outside of my house and I walked on the streets I felt a strange feeling. I could feel how an invisible presence tried to control me. At the beginning, the first thing I thought was that if someone could make me this thing, surely it was the creature that I had seen before. But how to be sure when anything can prove me that I was right? Maybe all these things are a product of my imagination. However, these things could be certain. Why am I not sure about my current situation? I wondered.  My relatives and people close to me asked me about my behavior, but the only thing that I could say was: is nothing, I am well. It is just that I have been exhausted all these days. But they did not believe; they supposed that something was not well. With the time I decided to explain to somebody my personal situation. However, as it is natural in similar cases, the reaction was not good. This fact made me a solitary person.  First was the feeling of being observed, but later was the curious sensation of being losing something. But, what could this be? My freedom or my awareness, I thought amusingly. However, the thing would turn out to be more serious than what I supposed. With the time I realized that my solitude and my emotionality were my own prison. All the time I heard voices, and I saw the figure of what for me was the death or their presence. Everything for me began to be dark, with shadows. The death, that man, my fears, my people. Why am I this way? Just after beginning to cry in the immensity of my place, I heard a whisper. Do not fear, I will be with you. How are you? Where are you? I shouted in the darkness. Nobody responded to me. While the days passed, the insecurity was stronger than me.Why are you tremulous? Why are you crying? The same voice continued asking me. Suddenly and leaving of the darkness I could see somebody staring at me. I was completely sure that this was the creature who was in that lonely place. Why me? I asked her. However, she did not say anything. Just she continued staring at me. I wanted run away from my home, but I could not. All my body was entering a state of stillness. I could feel as if I was dying. My breathing stopped and I lost my awareness. Upon awakening I appeared in an unknown place without light, practically without life, but dark and cold. The place where people go after death it could not be, because I was conscious that I was alive. However, what place was it? The place where I have been wandering for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment